;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys NFL zze0xxks - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys NFL zze0xxks

A Hadfield Street resident yesterday carried her reputed husband before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson, accusing him of assault and of using abusive language.Camille Fariah filed the charge against John Benjamin, 46, of 45 Hadfield Street, Georgetown with whom she shares a common law relationship.Benjamin, a self-employed electrician, pleaded guilty then said that it was a misunderstanding. “We had a li’l misunderstanding, my worship; we just quarrel.”Fariah on the other hand insisted that the defendant constantly abuses her and threatens her life. “I much afraid of this man, I would like him away from me”.According to one report to the magistrate, Benjamin would walk around with a knife in his waist, and would threaten to attack his reputed wife.Fariah added that he only behaves this way when intoxicated, which she also stated occurs everyday.Benjamin admitted to pulling the knife on Fariah, and agreed to everything she had to say.The Police Prosecutor added, “On Thursday July 9, 2009,Wholesale China Jerseys, the virtual complainant was cooking and the defendant was consuming High Wine. The defendant requested that the virtual complainant go to bed with him. The virtual complainant refused and this annoyed the defendant and the abuse started.”According to the Public Prosecutor, Benjamin allegedly picked up two knives and proceeded to threaten Fariah, telling her that he would kill her. “The matter was subsequently reported to police and the defendant was taken into custody”He was refused bail and ordered to return to court on July 24.
返回列表