;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Kris Jenkins College Jersey of East Canje - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Kris Jenkins College Jersey of East Canje

Two men accused of robbing a man who was with his girlfriend at the Georgetown Seawalls were granted bail on Monday after they were charged with robbery with aggravation.Jason Thomas in black to the left and Christopher Kneils in red to the right.Christopher Kneils, 19, of East Canje, Berbice,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and Jason Thomas,Justin Upton Tigers Jersey, 22 of Uitvlugt, West Coast Demerara, were charged with robbing Shelwin Fraser of an Apple iPhone,Omar Infante Tigers Jersey, and a quantity of other items on February 27, last, at Kingston Seawalls.The duo had first made an appearance a week ago where they both entered a plea of not guilty and were granted $60,000 bail. However the duo could not afford the bail and they were remanded to prison.According to prosecutor Corporal Gittens,Carlos Santana Indians Jersey, the victim was at the seawalls with his girlfriend when the duo advanced upon them and relieved them of the items.Kneils, who was unrepresented, asked for reduced bail.  “Ah beggin’ you, my worship,Jerseys From China, for my future. This man here he ain’t got no family for visit,” he said gesturing to Thomas who stood with him in the prisoner’s box.Kneils said, “I hear them man in de prison seh you good…Dem man get big sharp cutlass in the prison. A man hand get chop off this morning just fo telling a man bout he mother… Please reduce my bail; I beggin yuh. My mother is here. She got $25,000 cash in court right now”The Magistrate had the bail reduced to $20,000 after he heard their financial complaints.  Prosecutor Gittens said that the articles were recovered.  The Magistrate then recorded three weeks for statements and the duo will appear in court again on May 16 for report and statements.“Let your mother buy you something nice when you come out of court,” the Magistrate said,Josh Hart Villanova Jersey, and Kneils who smiled in the prisoners box shouted his appreciation “God bless you, God gon bless you”
返回列表