;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale Jerseys WholesaleT3 - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

America Women Jersey 0rCj177elm

st Point; that Duvetica Miehet Trasio Suomi about forty graduate every year, each of whom Fulham Jerseys receives a commission in the army; that about 120 pupils are admitted every year; and that in the course of every year about eighty either resign, or are called upon to leave on account of some deficiency, or Jamie Benn Pelipaita fail in their final examination. The result is simply this, that one-third of those who enter succeeds, and that two-thirds fail. The number of failures seemed to me to be terribly large — so large as to give great ground of hesitation to a parent in accepting a nomination for the college. I especially inquired into the particulars of these dismissals and resignations, and was assured that the majority of them take place in the first year Parajumpers Miehet Perfect Suomi of the pupilage. It is soon seen whether or no a lad has the mental and physical capacities necessary for the education and future life required of him, and care is taken that those shall be removed early as to whom it may be determined that the necessary capacity is clearly wanting. If this is done — and I do not doubt it — the evil is much mitigated. The effect otherwise would be very injurious. The lads remain till they are perhaps one and twenty, and have then acquired aptitudes for military life, but no other aptitudes. At that age the education cannot be commenced anew, and, moreover, at that age the disgrace of failure is very injurious. The period of education used to be five years, but has now been reduced to four. This was done in order that a double class might be graduated in 1861 to supply the wants of the war. I believe it is considered that but for such necessity as that, the fifth year of education can be ill spared.
The discipline, to our English ideas, is very strict. In the first place no kind of beer, wine, or spirits is allowed at West Point. Nicklas Backstrom Pelipaita The law upon this point may be said to be very vehement, for it debars Monaco Jerseys even the visitors at the hotel from the solace of a glass of beer. The hotel is within the bounds of the college, and as the Duvetica Miehet Leonida Suomi lads might become purchasers at the bar, there is
返回列表