;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Bobby Orr Jersey who signed as a free agent in the offseason - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Bobby Orr Jersey who signed as a free agent in the offseason

Goodson was dealing with some hamstring tightness at practice Friday,Zaino Fjallraven Kanken Offerta, but it appears that is not an issue. With Gates questionable, there's a good chance Goodson could serve as a kick returner while also backing up Ivory and Bilal Powell.

Wide receiver Santonio Holmes and cornerback Dee Milliner,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, the team's top draft pick, will both be sidelined with hamstring injuries for New York's game at Atlanta on Monday night. Tackle Oday Aboushi (right knee) is also out.
The running back was moved to the active roster from the exempt list Saturday and listed as probable on the team's injury report after he sat out the first four games for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.
Goodson, who signed as a free agent in the offseason, missed all of training camp for personal reasons that he has declined to discuss. His future with the team had been in some doubt after he was arrested in New Jersey on drugs and weapons charges in May.
Holmes was injured late in the Jets' 38-13 loss at Tennessee last Sunday, and could be sidelined a few weeks. It will be the second straight game missed by Milliner, the No. 9 overall pick who was hurt during practice last week.
NEW YORK (AP) — Mike Goodson is set to make his debut with the New York Jets,Antonio Brown Jersey.
Goodson is now a part of the Jets' 53-man roster after being an exemption following his return earlier this week from suspension. He practiced all week and is now eligible to play on Monday night.
"I'm not sure how much of a load they'll put on me,Bill Lee Jersey, but I'm willing to take whatever they give me," Goodson said earlier in the week. "I just want to be able to be fast and be explosive when I get out there and make plays."
The Jets also signed wide receiver Michael Campbell from the practice squad,Cheap Air Max 97, and released linebacker Ricky Sapp and wide receiver Ryan Spadola from the active roster.
"It means everything," Goodson said of possibly playing Monday night. "It means a lot. I've put a lot into these last couple months, these last four weeks. I've had a lot of time to think and get things together, so I'm excited about it."
Tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. and wide receiver Clyde Gates were both listed as questionable with knee ailments,Cheap Wholelsale Football jerseys, but wide receiver Stephen Hill is probable after leaving last Sunday's game with a concussion. Running back Chris Ivory is also probable after being sidelined last week with a hamstring injury suffered against Buffalo two weeks ago.
返回列表